Vent help

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExtraMilePlumbing

Reaction score
Hi guys thanks in advance. So my journeyman doesn't know how to explain to me , why my set up for vent is bad and his is ok. I'm more then glad do to it the right way but just want to know why? What's you're opinion?
Green = wc waste
Blue= vent
My choice is the top picture using a long sweep combo and quarter bend.View attachment ImageUploadedByPlumbing Forum1457045547.200159.jpg
His is using a wye , which he wants rolled 45 up with a 45 and quarter bend.

Where are you guys plumbing ? You both need to learn how to draw an iso correctly

what ? you dont like my sloppy drawings with a mouse ?

i got my point across, must not be that bad.

but you are correct,,,i will be sure to go to my local community college and take a class :rolleyes:

:D

bust a move, marvel us with your skills

cyberheater2.jpg

Last edited:
It's all good however I meant the guy drawing with the highlighter. Ha ha

I got my point across too.some people actually have lots to do in a day and find ways to save time. You probably take for ever to do anything or don't have much to do in a day

Wow touchy touchy ok sir calm down this post is getting a little hot for some reason you can't take constructive criticism so I'm done here

It's all good however I meant the guy drawing with the highlighter. Ha ha

Where are you guys plumbing ? You both need to learn how to draw an iso correctly

me thinks someone just peed pee.gif on my foot and whispered in my ear its raining

constructive criticism, on the internet can come off like an attack.
that is why the smiley face was invented. :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back