Vacation/Road trip

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly what I'm Talkin' about.
One man's junk is another man's treasure.
Think I heard that some where.

Exactly what I'm Talkin' about.
One man's junk is another man's treasure.
Think I heard that some where.

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. LOL, dang that's funny.

I'll see you then. Let me know if you want that hitch and I will toss it out of the way for a year.

If you can make money off of it then by all means, do...It was a want of mine.... i don't have a use for it and it'd probably get in the way... :D

I will save it if you want it, otherwise it will probably go to scrap. I am not worried about the money. And yes if it is going on a Ford flat bed I would love to hold onto it for that.

Well, my half-ton wouldn't pull much, so if it goes on anything it'll be this puppy... :D

IMG_2479.jpg

Take my boat and burn it. It's getting time to pay those dumb property taxes on it soon.

Nothing like the smell of burning fiberglass. Lets toss my 5th wheel in with it.

Dont burn the 5er... i want it.... :D

I still like you guys.... I've been busy playing Guitar Hero 2 :eek:

Beat it on easy and medium though......:D

Bad news though........ with my wife's classes being more than expected and my needing a new car soon, looks like the trip has been postponed indefinitely.... :(:(

I already told you to come and get the thing. I only owe another 20 grand or so and you can have that loan. But Havasu yes I will pull the toys out first but I am sure they all need tires and batteries.

Otah are you saying Guitar Hero is more important than you Plumbing buddies?

That sucks about the trip but I am sure you will make it out someday.

Otah, I'd pay big bucks to watch a video of you playing Guitar Hero....just make sure you put your Amish garb on first. We can get millions of hits on You Tube!

Dont burn the 5er... i want it.... :D

I still like you guys.... I've been busy playing Guitar Hero 2 :eek:

Beat it on easy and medium though......:D

Bad news though........ with my wife's classes being more than expected and my needing a new car soon, looks like the trip has been postponed indefinitely.... :(:(

Sorry to hear it, wait till you have kids, it makes everything much easier to accomplish.

Well, i'm not planning to have kids for a while....

Mark, if i had amish clothes i so would! :D

Chris, i just wanted the 5er, not the loan..... :D
And no, i'm not saying that guitar hero is more important than you guys....

I really hope to make it out there some time. Hopefully sooner than later...

Back