Vacation/Road trip

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Otahyoni

Reaction score
I'm planning a two week vacation/ road trip to visit some friends in CA and MI to take place about late Oct/ early Nov 2011.

Any recommended stops? I plan on hitting a few parks (I love the photo opportunities).

Anyone want me to come see them (I might request food
biggrin.gif
)?

I'll have about 14 days to get back home, so i can't do everything in one trip...

So, fire away!
smile.gif

Also, i need recommendations on a GPS...

What part of CA? Wildomar city park is cool but the mothers of children will probably call the cops if you start taking pictures of them. If you want to visit Big Bear I can supply a place to stay. I also like food. For a GPS I like Magellan because they are good and also linked with AAA, I will get you the model of the one I put in the other halfs car, it's cheap and really nice. Spend a day and cruise part of PCH and you will see alot of beaches.

Close, but no cigar. We are still about 7-8 hours south from that point, without traffic. With traffic, maybe 2 days? :p

We can always meet in Monterey Bay Ive been wanting to go back there.

According to the map you drove through Havasus back yard and pool and somehow ended up at my place. Also you got room for that 5th wheel hitch? You can take it with you on your way home.

Sounds good. Make sure to let me know when, and I will turn the bubbles on in the spa for you!

I forgot all about that hitch... I don't know what kinda of car i'll have yet, so i don't know if i'll have room...

Mark, i'm sure my wife would like that...:D

Wait just one minute.....Are you bringing extra wagon wheels for the long journey? You Amish are some crazy people!

Just new spokes and metal rings so he can make a new wheel if needed.

I hope he doesn't have to disassemble the dining room hutch he is delivering to me and use it for spare spokes!

Wow! That's a road trip.
If your renting a car get one with a tow hitch so if you get to many souvenirs you can rent a trailer to haul it all back.

Souvenirs like a 5th wheel hitch that is about to go to the scrap yard.

Latest posts

Back