Urgent: Need help fast!!!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

br0wnie

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm 16 and recently did something very stupid. I took a can of pepsi and cut it up into pieces, and flushed those pieces down the toilet (don't ask me why). Anyway, they flushed down all the way as far as I can see, but then I went to the bathroom and when I flushed it clogged up.

I tried plunging, and I tried putting dish soap in there and hot water, and it didn't work.

I can't call a plumber, or tell my mom, because she would KILLLLL me.. I don't have a snake or anything either.. PLEASEE help me I need a resolution fasttt

I'm afraid anything you attempt to do will just cause more problems for yourself. I hate to even recommend this, but maybe a neighbor with great understanding might be able to come over and help you remove the toilet to see if the pieces may have become lodged within the toilet itself. Keep in mind if this is done, you would need to replace the wax ring below the toilet.

Whatever you do, do not stick your hand down there, with jagged metal floating about I would be careful.

How big are the pieces?

I think you should call your mom.

Latest posts

Back