Tub diverter

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twowaxhack

Currently in the Lab conducting research
Professional
Reaction score
Can anyone identify ? Approximately 12 yrs old and came from a plumbing specialty store.
This is a stand alone diverter for E9F38EC8-8323-449C-9758-D64486F8D683.jpeg9C7A4439-0D04-42FB-922C-81FA93141B75.jpegB2A4761A-216A-4895-97D7-0DEA6EF6DA8B.jpega garden tub.,

Send bawalter a pm.
He is the cartridge whisperer.
I have seen that transfer valve/diverter before but we have never made it. It has a check in the throat of the plunger. It is weird. We could make it if I could ever get a sample.

Someone sent us part of it along time ago but they couldn't remove the plunger and they replaced the whole thing and I would have loved to get the part they tossed but nope. @Twowaxhack, if you want to send me the part to make or rebuild or if you end up replacing it, I would love to get my hands on it.....

Here's the pieces I currently have for that:

1614963704648.png

I will talk to my customer. Message me some estimates to build or repair it.

And thank you very much👍

The stem was sold by Fusion faucets Fusion was sold to Danze and Danze sold to a Gerber.

That’s what I was told today. So what 😬. Still need parts. They’re looking for parts in old boxes of junk.

Let me know what she decides. If she has you toss it, you have my contact info - I would love to get my hands on it.

Back