Trying to find the right stem sillcock

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sraspa

Reaction score
Hello! I'm trying to order the correct frost proof sillcock and I can't seem to find it anywhere online. Below are a few pictures. The old one that is busted and one I ordered which, I was just told by a plumber, is incorrect.

IMG_5625.jpg
As you can see, it's 11.5" in total length.
IMG_5626.jpg
But the threads are different and the old one, the end can move in and out.

I've spent hours trying to find the correct one online but just not sure. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott

Hello! I'm trying to order the correct frost proof sillcock and I can't seem to find it anywhere online. Below are a few pictures. The old one that is busted and one I ordered which, I was just told by a plumber, is incorrect.

View attachment 31282
As you can see, it's 11.5" in total length.
View attachment 31283
But the threads are different and the old one, the end can move in and out.

I've spent hours trying to find the correct one online but just not sure. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott

Do you know the brand ? Do you have a faucet repair specialty shop in your area ? If so, take it to them.

Send the pic of the old stem and faucet body/ handle to the manufacturer OR if that’s not known send pics to Chicago faucet parts online and see if they can identify.

If all that fails then replace it all.

Do you know the brand ? Do you have a faucet repair specialty shop in your area ? If so, take it to them.

Send the pic of the old stem and faucet body/ handle to the manufacturer OR if that’s not known send pics to Chicago faucet parts online and see if they can identify.

If all that fails then replace it all.
I don't know the manufacturer (there are no markings on it and I don't have a faucet repair shop nearby. I'll try Chicago faucet parts. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back