TP holder question

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patel123

Reaction score
Sorry, this question is not totally plumbing related.

I have this TP holder in the master bath. I like it. Recently the holder fell off. I am trying to attach it back but had no luck. This TP holder is different from all others I have seen before. Could you please let me know how to attach it back or point me to a link or website that explains how the holder is attached?

Thanks.

IMG_8194 2.JPGIMG_8193 2.JPGIMG_8192 2.JPG

The knurled rod makes me think friction. If you zoom in it looks like there could be a set screw, but also maybe not a set screw.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210622-095725_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210622-095725_Chrome.jpg
    452.2 KB · Views: 6
Not on solving this issue, but if you need to replace a toilet paper holder, Menard's has a style that has a raise & lower bar where the roll of tubing is mounted. No weird spring issue that launches stuff across the room, no problem with a bump that sends a roll off a one-sided hanger. Easy to lift and replace rolls. People have commented and I have begun to give these as gifts! Only thing: do measurements, don't just use the template. The template will leave a large, unnecessary gap at the end where the lever seats (unless that has been corrected by now).

Latest posts

Back