Toilet Flush Valve part unable to identify replacement

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceburg501

Reaction score
Toilet tank was constantly running water every few minutes. Got tired and decided to replace the Flush Valve.... now that everything is disconnected, completely clueless on what to replace. Googled the heck out of the flush valve inscription, measured it but dunno where/what to replace.

how do i identify the part number?

(I damaged the plastic flap under the flush valve by trying to pull it off with needle-nose pliers). Measurement seems to be 2 inches. Took 2 trips to Homedepot, clueless. Dont see anything for Dual Flush 2in kit... bought a 3 inch by mistake

Last edited by a moderator:
Toilet tank was constantly running water every few minutes. Got tired and decided to replace the Flush Value.... now that everything is disconnected, completely clueless on what to replace. Googled the heck out of the flush valve inscription, measured it but dunno where/what to replace.

(I damaged the plastic flap under the flush valve by trying to pull it off with needle-nose pliers). Measurement seems to be 2 inches. Took 2 trips to Homedepot, clueless. Dont see anything for Dual Flush 2in kit... bought a 3 inch by mistake

If you look behind the toilet seat there should be a brand name.
Inside the tank stamped in black and, in the china on the tank there are numbers that coincide with your toilet parts

Thanks for offering a hand. I tried using google to decipher the tank bar code.

Brand: Gerber 1.6 gpf/6Lpf
Tank barcode:

If you take that info to a plumbing supply house they will give you the exact parts by using those numbers
Are there any numbers stamped in the china???????

The link says 3 inch, but on the site it says 2 inch.
So just call them to get the right part.

C467B00F-A562-4F0C-9C53-41E42F788812.png

It is a fact that the Gerber Maxwell dual flush in the MaP performance testing site, flushes 500 grams. That is a "worst in class" flush, no bones about it!!!
It is among the worst flushing toilets on the market.

Latest posts

Back