Thermostatic Valve Trim Identification Help

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel Weekes

Reaction score
Looking to see if I could find some help identifying these for one of our clients. Perhaps someone has seen one, or installed one and point me in the right manufacturer direction. The design company that originally installed these is no longer in business, and our local fixture supply companies [Located in Midwest US] couldn't identify it. So I turn to you guys. There is also a diverter valve that need to be identified, but they are likely from the same family so identification of one would probably lead me to identification of it all. I appreciate any help you can give. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0203.jpg
    IMG_0203.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0204.JPG
    IMG_0204.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 9
My first hunch was Grohe.

You could check Google for older Grohe shower valve trim images, to see if any look similar.

Update : The Diverter Valve is MB1951LMSTN , Rohl from the Michael Berman Collection. I refined my search to Shower Trim packages with only 'Hot' Warm' and 'Cold' written on them. This lead me to the diverter valves family. Still working on the 2-Handle Thermostatic Mixing Valve.

Ipso facto, it also lead me to the cartridges that will allow us to fix our clients problem.

Latest posts

Back