The Otah Thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He used to be a mod. Now he's missing.

The only good thing is the fact I did not see his picture in the Post Office, but I believe I saw Phishfood's pic in there.

Yes but only the 2 cent ones so you will need to cover the whole letter for mailing.

I'm fine with that. Please send them to my P.O. box.

Otah!!!!!!!!!

Where is he at now?

I haven't seen him in some time. It sucks.

I just sent him an e-mail. Not having been on for awhile, I just want to make sure he is ok. I hope this works!

Let me know how this goes. Come to think of it, I believe I still have his phone number. I'll call him tomorrow if necessary.

Burning tractors don't have beams, silly...

Sorry I haven't been around guys. I've been either working a lot or doing stuff around the house or getting my truck ready to move my buddy across two states.

Crops are looking pretty good, but it's dry here. They say its the driest August in 30 years. Irrigation is a non stop job with the reel, though the pivots are much, much nicer. When the tires don't go flat... We are running the one reel (24/7) and i usually keep an eye on 3-4 pivots (they take 2-3 days to make a full sweep then get shut off for a few days).

I'll try to check in periodically, but we are about 3-4 weeks from starting the corn harvest. Beans will take a little longer. I'm guessing this will be a drawn out harvest, and some people are thinking it might be wet as well...

Other things mentioned farther back:

The cat had 4 kittens that lived. All were sent on to new homes. Rape Cat was the first adopted... :D

My goal of getting 40mpg in my car is inching closer. My last two tanks were 39.3mpg and 39.8mpg. This brings the total number if times i got over 39mpg to 5. Worst i ever got was 28.8 when i had a leaking fuel line. Lowest during normal use is 33mpg.

I recently rebuilt the carb on my truck. My first time ever doing one. Since it was a Holley it was very simple. I have papers that say it was rebuilt in '97, but it was so filthy inside...Many of the adjustments were out of spec and I had a couple of vacuum leaks. I'm amazed it ran as well as it did. After i rebuilt it and put it back on it runs AMAZING now. Instant power, and smooth power. No more hesitation and 'gurgling' while it idles way too fast.

Glad to hear from you Otah!

Back