Tankless On Demand water heater for kitchen and bathroom sinks.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnRoss

Reaction score
I’m looking for a Tankless On Demand water heater for my kitchen sink to supply endless hot water. The unit would be mounted under the sink. The sink currently has hot water but it’s a long run of about 60 feet from the main hot water tank to the sink. This hot water tank will be replaced in a few months with a natural gas tankless water heater. I have 110 available with the option of running 220 if necessary. The unit would provide hot water for the sink and possibly the dishwasher.

I also need another unit for two side by side bathroom sinks. These sinks currently have hot water but it’s a long run of about 85 feet from the main hot water tank to the sink. The unit would be mounted under/between the sinks. This hot water tank will be replaced in a few months with a natural gas tankless water heater.

Thank you in advance for your help.

If your using a tank then your best option for monthly finances will be to circulate what you have. Electric tankless is unreliable. Gas tankless is my choice. But not to be on demand. Just endless. “On demand” needs circulation system. Of course just 1 plumbers opinion

My experience with a 120V 25A undersink unit is that it provides a trickle of hot water - any higher volume is lukewarm at best.

Grunfos recirc pump, found at Home Depot for $199 will do everything you are asking, for a lot less headaches, and a lot less money.

Back