tallest single handle kitchen faucet?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barneyjaws

Reaction score
I cook alot, I'm washing large pots, cutting boards and sheet pans frequently and tired of swinging the faucet constantly maneuvering stuff into under the current faucet. I want a stainless single handle kitchen faucet with 11 0r 12"+ height from sink top to faucet spout. I prefer non spray, why does everyone want spayers, They make a mess! I'm finding it almost impossible to find anything more than 8". I have an 11" deep SS sink and am hoping for knowledge of any products that fit this description. HD and Lowe's have 100's of lookalikes that don't measure up. Anyone?

You’re going to have a hard time finding a spout that tall for a residential kitchen, if you ever do find one.

Want to know why ? Because of splattering, also called cast off when water hits a pot pan from that height at normal pressures. Even your hands would cause cast off.

Most people like sprayers for the kitchen, I love my Grohe ladylux and it doesn’t make a mess if it’s used correctly.

Good luck finding what you’re looking for. 👍

I have a Moen MotionSense that is 16" high at the top of the arc but with a pullout sprayer. Plenty tall and it does splash a bit. Somewhere I read the Delta has designed a water output system that is supposed to mitigate splashing almost completely but I'll believe it when I see it. Sadly, it was nearly $500 but, hey, when you walk by it says "Hi" to you by turning on it's that sensitive.

I have a Moen MotionSense that is 16" high at the top of the arc but with a pullout sprayer. Plenty tall and it does splash a bit. Somewhere I read the Delta has designed a water output system that is supposed to mitigate splashing almost completely but I'll believe it when I see it. Sadly, it was nearly $500 but, hey, when you walk by it says "Hi" to you by turning on it's that sensitive.
What’s the measurement from the sink to the aerator of the faucet ? What’s your water pressure ?

Hope you're able to find one that fits your requirements! When I got new countertops, I wanted to find one that had the longest spout reach, spout height, and forward-only handle for $250 max. Very few candidates fit those.

Latest posts

Back