Supporting Plumbing Forums

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum Help and Support' started by jwblue, Mar 19, 2015.

Help Support Plumbing Forums by donating using the link above.
  1. Mar 19, 2015 #1

jwblue

jwblue

jwblue

How can I make a one time payment to Plumbing Forums?

Does Plumbing Forums have a PayPal email address?

2. Mar 19, 2015 #2

havasu

havasu

havasu

Administrator Staff Member Admin

We appreciate your support here! Since there has been some disruption with Pay Pal, I'm contacting our "behind the scenes" folks and you should get a response soon.

3. Jan 10, 2017 #3

Solid

Solid

Solid

I would also like to make a donation for 2017. I'd prefer to just make donations when I can without committing to do so every year. I do this with another forum, and they add "2017 Supporting Member" to the avatar area. I've been a member here way too long without doing anything support-wise. Plus, I have a couple big projects to plan and will need almost full-time support from forum members havasu, phishfood, Johnjh2o, liQuid, frodo, KULTULZ, Mr_David to name a few! :)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  4. Jan 10, 2017 #4

havasu

havasu

havasu

Administrator Staff Member Admin

We also offer a lifetime premium membership for a few bucks more. We appreciate everyone's support here!

Please keep in mind that everyone you interact with here are only volunteers. The guy behind the screen (we call him Oz, but others give him the name of Keith) uses this money to defer the costs of program, servers, upgrades, and the electricity to keep the lights on in here.