Stainless Steel Fittings?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoCoflow98

Reaction score

Attachments

• fittingt.jpeg
    fittingt.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 11
  • fitting.jpeg
    fitting.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 13
  • fittingtransition.jpeg
    fittingtransition.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 13
Parker is a major brand, used in industry all over the place. Those are heavy duty fittings.
Your pics look like without threads they must be welding fittings?

Parker is a major brand, used in industry all over the place. Those are heavy duty fittings.
Those are Parker weld socket fittings.

I have a friend that threatened to plumb his house with it. He’s nuts, a Weldor. Said he could get the materials free...🤔

Good catch. Probably. I'll have to take a closer look in-person at show day. Thanks for the spot!

Welded connections? That's specialized stuff, not saleable to the average Joe.
After you find plumbers that do commercial work, how do you reach them?
Do you intend to peddle the fittings office to office?
If you buy them, good Luck moving them .

I had some very costly P-H fittings on my car wash equipment, but these Weld-Loc ones are for exotic uses in the chemical and nuclear industries. Properly done they have ratings from 3500psi up to nearly 10,000. As @Twowaxhack definitely not for residential, and not likely for most industrial use either. Takes a skilled welder to do perfect welds on these.

Mine were costly enough, but they were threaded and relatively low pressure--only 1500 psi rating. They were also 316 SS.

Unless you know the purchasing agent at the local nuclear power plant or some chemical plant, pass on them...

Latest posts

Back