Sorry For Some Grumpy Posts!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Handy

Pro Handyman, NOT A Pro Plumber
Reaction score
Hi gang!

I apologize for some recent grumpy posts, cabin fever is making me nuts.

I usually have great patience on here, but my supply is close to exhausted.

I will either post nicely or stay silent.

Sorry for rocking the boat, hope everyone stays healthy and safe!

Jeff Handy

It's ok. We love you.

I haven't actually noticed the grumpy posts, but maybe it's because I've been grumpy too. LOL.

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.

“Nurse,”’ he mumbles from behind the mask, “are my testicles black?”

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, “I don’t know, Sir. I’m only here to wash your upper body and feet.”

He struggles to ask again, “Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?”

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.

She looks very closely and says, “There’s nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine.”

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, “Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very, closely:

I can't tell some time.
Is it possible frodo didn't realize he left off the punch line?
Or is he saying you should of got it without the punchline?
Or am missing the obvious again?

I can't tell some time.
Is it possible frodo didn't realize he left off the punch line?
Or is he saying you should of got it without the punchline?
Or am missing the obvious again?

It does not have a punchline.
that is one of those jokes where you say. oh !!! lol lol i got it !!!!

It does not have a punchline.
that is one of those jokes where you say. oh !!! lol lol i got it !!!!
Well I give you credit for knowing what the punch line should be.

I've seen it numerous places but never seen it written without the punchline.

Well I give you credit for knowing what the punch line should be.

I've seen it numerous places but never seen it written without the punchline.

DSCN5293.JPG

I guess we frequent different places huh?

There was a blonde that went to the hair salon with headphones. Before the barber started cutting her hair she told him "Make sure not to knock the headphones off my head". So the barber was sure not to. The next time, the blonde said the same thing "Do not knock the headphones off my head". The barber again, did what he was told. The third time she went, she told the barber again "Don't knock the headphones off my head", this time though, the barber accidentally knocked them off. As soon as the headphones fell off, the blonde dropped to the floor unconcious. The barber picked up the headphones and listened, and this is what it said "Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out...."

It's kind of like that T-shirt that says
"There are two types of people:
1. Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data"

The rest is blank. LOL.

Latest posts

Back