sneaky snake

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frodo

Just call me Macgyver
Professional
Supporting Member
Reaction score
right here right now, over there later on.
rattler has bite the cat, so that just set me back $250.00 bucks at the vet

from the size of the puncture, must have been a youngster, which is kinda weird, i always heard the baby rattlers were more deadly than an adult, because they have not learned not to [ump all the poison at one time
confused

Sorry to hear about your cat. The [emoji216] was probably minding its own business and the cat’s curiously got it bit. How’s your cat doing?

rattler has bite the cat, so that just set me back $250.00 bucks at the vet

from the size of the puncture, must have been a youngster, which is kinda weird, i always heard the baby rattlers were more deadly than an adult, because they have not learned not to [ump all the poison at one time
confused
Yes I also read that younger snakes have more “potent” venom.
I think the big factor is getting immediate medical attention.
I read, "The “best” place to be bitten is in the legs or face as the regional swelling and changes in the local blood supply can actually slow the uptake of the venom."
How did you know it was a rattler?

Poor kitty!
I hope your kitty continues to heal. I lost a cat I think last year from a snake bite-- vet misdiagnosed & just sent her home without treatment. She died a few hours later. I'm so glad you were able to get help for your kitty.
Give the kitty hugs and skritches from me.

Also, pet those adorable puppies for me. I wish I could take a couple of them but hopefully you can find them good homes with people who aren't overwhelmed with pets already.

Back