Slow to drain kitchen sink

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats right, I wanted to make $275,000.00 last year and that’s why you’re on a plumbing forum asking for advice and I’m not on an economics forum asking them how to earn money. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You just don’t get it......🤡🤡 you're on a plumbing forum for a reason....🤣🤣🤣....dude🤪

All you’re trying to say is supply and demand. The more plumbers there are the cheaper the rates.

That might be true if all plumbers were equal. Their not. You can buy a steak at Waffle House for 6.00 or you can buy one for $200.00 at a fine steakhouse. There both steak.......

🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m the $200 steak. 🤭😬 and I deal with educated idiots on a regular basis....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️😜

@MarianneR
Did you further your education past Economics 101 ? Economics 101is so 50’s and 60’s-ish.

Here’s a short article you should read about economics 101 and how it fails to paint a complete picture.

It kinda agrees with me.......🤭🤭🤭🤓🤷‍♂️🤣🤣. And suggests that economists should think more like plumbers......🤭🤡

http://economicstudents.com/2017/05/economics-plumbing-getting-back-basics/
🤣👍👍

Latest posts

Back