Slow Drain, Kitchen Remodel - Double Bowl Sink to Single Bowl Sink

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad to say .... This used to be one of the best forums out there ......... but Havasu has let two cartoons ruin it.
Many of the posters I respected have moved on to avoid the current players ........... Too bad.
Sorry, I'm doing the best I can!

If it wasn't for the constant "pissing" contest between a few professionals, this would be a great forum. Sure i could easily ban the instigators, but the same instigators have a great wealth of information they can provide for those non-plumbers, including myself.

Hey, I've only been doing this volunteer job for about 10 years, and if someone would like to step up to help me, I'll be all ears.

I understand and appreciate your efforts .......... but you must also understand that sometimes the "observers" need to sort out the weeds.

My suggestion would be to make more than one type of reaction to people's comments. If you can only "like" someone's comment how will they ever know if people disagree, but don't want to get into an argument? People will self regulate if they know others feelings on their comments. A more broad range of options could help.

My suggestion would be to make more than one type of reaction to people's comments. If you can only "like" someone's comment how will they ever know if people disagree, but don't want to get into an argument? People will self regulate if they know others feelings on their comments. A more broad range of options could help.
If you hold the like button down, you will have 5 quick smilies, which include a frown.

If you dig thru the smilies available, just hit the spoke, and these smilies, along with another 300 smilies will pop up.
:steamed::smashy::buriedinsnow::PullingHair::pissed:😳💀🦂

I click on that gear symbol and nothing happens, no other emojis come up.
On my iPhone.

:smashy: Ok, if you click on the spoke or gear, you should see the smilie face above it darken. This means you have unlocked access to the smilies, which are hidden until you click on the gear. Since I don't have an eye phone, I'll ask my grandkids, who all have those cute phones.

Hey, I've only been doing this volunteer job for about 10 years . . .

Thanks for being a good moderator. Sometimes those volunteer jobs can be a real (and still unpaid) challenge, especially when support isn't easily available. Wish I could remember all that I have read here, but I know where to look when I have questions. Great forum! Informative and unspammed.

Latest posts

Back