Sewer camera wanted

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExtraMilePlumbing

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the advice you given so far.
In 2-3 months i open my company,does anyone have a mainline sewer camera with monitor and locator for sale or recommends a good but cheap one inline to start?

I like my entry lvl seesnake. Compact 2 has a reel, monitor all in one. Small enough to get into 2” lines with p-traps and can make its way in sewer pipes at 6-8 inch no problem. Just buy a locator and for under 10k your making money

What Rossando said. I have the same, a Ridgid Color Compact. I can get it into 1 1/2" lines, and can do 8" PVC in ideal conditions.

I have a Ridgid SR20 locator, with a transmitter box as well. You could probably do just fine with the Ridgid Scout locater without the box.

I am now seriously considering getting the big Ridgid camera, since I am starting to do some long runs in bigger pipe where it would save me some serious time having to do multiple pushes, and fighting making turns in bigger pipe. But I am really glad I started with the camera I did.

Back