Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjt23

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm hoping this is a simple question/answer as far as the terminology I should be searching for on Home Depot/Lowes/Amazon/etc.

I want to find an attachment for my kitchen sink that would essentially allow for two separate aerators/valves to be attached simultaneously, and I can switch between the two with a lever/switch as needed.

What I have:
  • Standard US/Canada Kitchen Faucet
  • Aerator attachment that came default with the faucet
  • valve attachment to connect a hose to a portable washing machine
    • This connects perfectly to the sink faucet, but cannot allow for an aerator to be installed simultaneously.
What I need:
  • A device that will first attach to the faucet, then have two separate threading holes where I can connect both an aerator (for normal handwashing/dishwashing use) and the hose attachment for the washer.

The only thing I have found is this, but I'm not able to find other options/styles/sizes/shapes/etc. What name(s)/term(s) should I be searching for to find the best style that matches my needs/aesthetics?

Sink Valve Illustration-01.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm hoping this is a simple question/answer as far as the terminology I should be searching for on Home Depot/Lowes/Amazon/etc.

I want to find an attachment for my kitchen sink that would essentially allow for two separate aerators/valves to be attached simultaneously, and I can switch between the two with a lever/switch as needed.

What I have:
  • Standard US/Canada Kitchen Faucet
  • Aerator attachment that came default with the faucet
  • valve attachment to connect a hose to a portable washing machine
    • This connects perfectly to the sink faucet, but cannot allow for an aerator to be installed simultaneously.
What I need:
  • A device that will first attach to the faucet, then have two separate threading holes where I can connect both an aerator (for normal handwashing/dishwashing use) and the hose attachment for the washer.

The only thing I have found is this, but I'm not able to find other options/styles/sizes/shapes/etc. What name(s)/term(s) should I be searching for to find the best style that matches my needs/aesthetics?

View attachment 24552
The only thing I a think of is contacting faucet manufacturer and see if they have a goose neck with a hose connection

There are some portable dishwashers that have a janky/junky faucet spout connector.
Nothing is made for what you are searching for.
Sorry, no simple solution.

Back