Reverse osmosis system

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psklein578

Reaction score
The RO system is preassembled from the factory but installation is not easy to figure how to run tubing to the fridge ice maker through a cabinet and cut a hole through the quartz countertop for the faucet. Got the job done and it works fine.
IMG_20220629_104618.jpg

Looks nice and neat. I like that covering on the floor area of that cabinet.

Nice and tidy installation of your Apec RO-90 system! I just installed a ROES-50, not as tidy as yours, but did straighten it up since taking this picture. We've only had ours up and running for 3 days, but so far it's working great. How's yours doing after almost a year?IMG_0950.jpeg

I am very happy with the RO 90 after a year. Still running the original filters but getting close to replacing them. We have saved a ton of money not buying distilled water for our coffee maker and Soda Stream carbonator. We have it connected to the fridge ice maker and don’t need to use the expensive filters in the fridge. We also use it for making crystal clear tea. We prefer it for drinking water as well. It has been a great investment.

I used a 1/2 inch diamond coring bit. I got it from Lowe’s. It took a little time to grind through but it worked good. The right tool saves time and money.

Back