Reinstalled sensor valve in another bathroom

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manutar

Reaction score
We just started the renovation of the master bath so before the demo I took out the sensor valve and installed it in other bathroom. While installing I think I did a mistake due to which there is no water in the bathroom sink now. I turned the hot water valve on first and didnt turn the cold water on immediately, waited for couple of mins. And after turning the cold water on there is no water coming out of the bathroom sink faucets. How can I fix this?

Last edited:
Actually it was really stupid on my part. After i reinstalled the sensor valve and turned on the water, a lot of dirt particles went into the faucet that clogged it. After i cleaned the tip of the faucet the world got back to nornal :)

Sensor valve is the part of the recirculating pump that needs to be installed at the farthest point from the heater.

Any time you open or close valves, expect particles to flow down the pipe. The aerator is normally where the crud ends up.

Here is a pic of a sensor valve for a Grundfos pump.

1619277449956.png

Usually when a faucet has an aerator and it’s not getting any flow or equally bad flow between hot and cold that doesn’t change, it’s a clogged aerator.

Latest posts

Back