Random Videos

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not trying to turn this into a political bashing thread.

Post any videos of all idiots that you find, it doesn’t matter who it is ✌️🫶

If you are any kind of politician lying is part of your MO.

So for those that don’t want to bother watching these news clips, we have one describing our former President’s history of lies. Then we have them about arguably one of the most left leaning lying, AOC. Then we have today staunch supporter Cruz calling Trump a liberal and liar. Finally we have another staunch Trump supporter telling the American people that the mob that stormed the capital on January 6 was fed lies by Trump!

So you see, regardless of party or policy, they all enjoy sound bites in front of cameras and respected news organizations and point fingers and tell us who’s lying!

If you call yourself a conservative and put yourself behind Trump and just consider everything that Biden does a lie, you would be wrong. If you call yourself a liberal and put yourself behind Biden and consider everything Trump says to be a lie then you would also be wrong.

Apparently they are all lying!

If you are any kind of politician lying is part of your MO.

So for those that don’t want to bother watching these news clips, we have one describing our former President’s history of lies. Then we have them about arguably one of the most left leaning lying, AOC. Then we have today staunch supporter Cruz calling Trump a liberal and liar. Finally we have another staunch Trump supporter telling the American people that the mob that stormed the capital on January 6 was fed lies by Trump!

So you see, regardless of party or policy, they all enjoy sound bites in front of cameras and respected news organizations and point fingers and tell us who’s lying!

If you call yourself a conservative and put yourself behind Trump and just consider everything that Biden does a lie, you would be wrong. If you call yourself a liberal and put yourself behind Biden and consider everything Trump says to be a lie then you would also be wrong.

Apparently they are all lying!

I don’t think Bidens lying…….

I think he likes talking about his leg hair turning blonde in the sun
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡✌️

He’s such a weirdo 🤣

President Biden has Covid-19.

I wish him a speedy and complete recovery.

My daughter and a number of friends all vaxxed and double boosted, and still got it. Some asymptomatic like nothing to a mild cold, others like the flu. Nobody died. Nobody hospitalized.
Most people don’t die or get hospitalized anyway. It’s the ones with other health problems typically.

Back