Random plumbing pics

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't even set foot in that thing without dive boots as well. LOL.

The customer put their toilets together and left the rubber seal that seals the toilet to the floor on the toilet seats for me.
FD6EEC01-2DDC-4725-A684-FFA3E5562775.jpeg

I took it all back apart and assembled it correctly and never said a word about it.

It took about 5 minutes to do on each one, the old guy bought two. He was trying to help. I was just glad it was all out of the box and in the bathroom for me.

(NO ONE HERE but) I'm sure there are guys who would have installed, let it fill and leak all over the floor, just to get another service call :confused::confused:

If I were the customer, I would have wanted someone to tell me I messed up so I would know not to make that mistake again. But, this customer might have been embarrassed. At least he was trying to be helpful.
Lousy photos but I snagged some video from my attic (ladder wasn't high enough for me to see over insulation so I held my phone up to record). I couldn't tell what I was looking at really. Does the vertical thing look like it could be a plumbing vent or does it look more like bathroom fan vent ducting?
1642385606990.png1642385623890.png1642385638606.png
I *think* its for the bathroom fan vent-- looks kind of metal in that last pic.

Ah, football. Only sports stuff I watched were the snowboarding ones for the winter games. At least I can tell what is going on. LOL.

Looks like the pipe is painted except for the fernco.

Siding looks a lot like what I have on my house.

I'm guessing that is not a wet area approved light fixture?
Was this already a shower or is it a closet getting turned in to one?

Latest posts

Back