Random plumbing pics

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found these on EBay for $15 each. I believe they will fit some phylrich faucets too.
I have some Phylrich cartridges coming today so I’ll compare the two.D9B9DD02-863F-4743-B931-5EE7A05C2492.jpeg

The Newport Brass/Brasstech faucets use the same ceramic cartridges as Phylrich.

These are for widespread lavatory faucets.

I will hopefully have some plumbing pics coming up soon (although I need to clear a lot of stuff off my phone to have room).
Saw this in the newsletter from Hammerpedia and found it interesting:
1637986423176.png
I think Dylan uses CAD to make these drawings. They look nice. I need to figure out how to use that software and get the right packs. But, I found it interesting that you could use a low heel inlet like this instead of a sanitary tee that reduces at the top. I think something like this should work for my guest bathroom (although I will need an extension for the arm to be lower since it has to get past the joists instead of going through them and the pipe will likely be outside the wall since it's an exterior load-bearing one. Knowing my luck there'd be a support pillar directly under, LOL. But, if that is the case I can adjust the angle.

I wonder if I can convince Mom to get me the plumbing plans pack for Xmas. LOL.

Most standard bathrooms here are piped with a 3x2 Wisconsin fitting to catch the tub and toilet and a 3x 1.5 San tee above the floor in the main stack to catch the lavatory.

I'm not familiar with a Wisconsin fitting? Unless that means a wye fitting?

That made me think of something. They have "ADA height" for people who need taller toilets, but what about for little people? Do they even make special toilets for smaller people who are under 4' tall? Is it considered ADA? Or is being tiny not considered a disability?

Bariatric Accessible” toilets. Wish I had something for scale but damn  thing was like a fishpond! : r/mildlyinteresting

I didn't know they made bariatric toilets. I wouldn't want a wall-mount one. In the 4th stall in the local Walmart bathroom the wall-mount toilet feels, looks, and sounds like it's going to fall off. Caulk has cracked, it makes noises when you sit, and you can feel it move. I only ever use it if all other stalls are in use and I can't hold it in.

Didn't Gerber make small toilets?

LOL. Engineer wants people to have video game experience of trying to duck through and around stuff. Reminds me of something out of a Mario Bros game.

Latest posts

Back