Random plumbing pics

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tucker is the best show on cable news.
I concur! Nobody else covers the issues he does. He has a weekly cornucopia of issues of which we should be aware.
Hannity is monotonous ... one issue, same old guests discussing it. I have a DVR and watching his show takes about 15 minutes, after skipping by the same old, same old.

Occasionally I watch “ The Reid Out “ on MSNBC to see how many racist comments she can make in an hour.

I think one show I counted 7 or 8.

She’s the most racist person on TV.

If you disagree with them, their response is to hate you and slander you.

Disagree entirely but, of course, with all due respect. Those two are national treasures and, yes, he's never grown up and neither have I. The question I have is what did Joe Mache do to be banned from the show? I miss that guy!

It's all about the hair! I think his hair is even better than Nancy's cousin Gavin's.

I've never watch Hannity and don't like Tucker.

I watch it sort of like I listen to elevator music F&F is not where I would go for Bible study thank you very much Ms. Ainsley.

(I tried my best to not respond but the "gauntlet" that Twowax threw down was simply irresistible.)
To be accurate, Gavin is not related to Nancy. Through the years, their families have been bedfellows...

Last edited:
Floor looks good, Havasu. I don't think the guys would laugh at you. They are pretty supportive.

Is Kimberly the one who goes to rallies and constantly shouts? (Ok, I think there is more than one of that type)

I posted in the wrong thread. LOL. Next post will have pics.

Looks good, Havasu.

I took pics under the sink in the restroom at the dentist's office.
1658915601570.png
1658915638756.png
Not sure why the drain splits off like that.

Is Kimberly the one who goes to rallies and constantly shouts? (Ok, I think there is more than one of that type)
Kimberly was one of of the hosts of Fox's "The Five" and really, really liked to eat. She's dating Don Trump, Jr., I believe, unless she's moved on. (She left Fox under mysterious circumstances.)

Last edited:
Back