Random plumbing pics

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a staple in the durapex or is that part of the print?

When I lived in Singapore my school sometimes had field trips to Kuala Lumpur. Some of the athletes would have competitions there. They just referred to it as KL.

How long did you spend in Guam on layovers? Did you ever go to King's restaurant? Seaman's Club? Som Jai's Thai Restaurant? I lived there for 5 years. My college (Guam Community College) was on Sesame St. LOL. I lived on Golden Shower Ln. I google mapped it and there is now a place called "Coffee Whore" somewhere in the tourist area.

To stay on topic, I found this via a google search:
1655227974687.png

@Twowaxhack see you post a bunch of stuff from e-bay, do you buy much there? have any issues with not getting what they advertised?

We've always stuck with the (bigger) on-line or box stores guys but the pricing on those valves is really really good :confused:
Most of the time I get a good deal. I’ve had a few problems but the good outweighs the bad by far.

For example, Moen Positemp factory cartridge is $55 at local hardware, I bought three last night with free shipping for $27 each.

I bought some 3/4” pexA expansion valves made by sharkbite for $7 each still in package.

I’ve bought $1,000 off eBay this month, easy…..

Customer says this valve keeps dripping from right behind the handle.

Doesn’t surprise me.
13754F8A-1F94-4991-B8B1-1A270D0B391D.jpeg
Easy money ✌️

Is it not connected properly? (I don't know enough about the fittings to judge.

Housing prices are up. The housing market is hot right now, not much inventory.

I always get busy when this happens. All the problems get repaired before it gets put on the market. I had a guy call me last night that has 4 rental houses he’s selling and needs everything checked and in working order. The houses are being sold.

Houses in my area are becoming stagnant, and they are dropping the prices $100k. I know Idaho market fell, and the contractors have canceled all new builds.

Houses in my area are becoming stagnant, and they are dropping the prices $100k. I know Idaho market fell, and the contractors have canceled all new builds.
Houses are selling here in a few days and are getting more than asking price.

I guess it's all relative to where one lives. Nationally, we are sliding into a major depression, so if it doesn't affect you today, it will tomorrow.

Houses here are selling for dirt cheap but they are not in great condition. My friend's ex bought a house for $11k. Not downpayment, mind you. Total price was that much. Property tax on it is like $40 a year.

Meanwhile:
1656852563003.png

There’s a lot of rental junk being put on the market to sell right now around my area. And it’s selling for top dollar.

Back