Random plumbing pics

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a few minutes I’m going to check for a leak under the slab.

Here’s what I know.

Water heater is running continuously but the water isn’t getting hot.

There’s a small amount of water on the floor around the water heater.

When the cold water valve to the heater is turned off the water heaters gas thermostat cuts off after approx 30 minutes.

There’s a sound of water running in one of the bathrooms when the water heaters valve is on.

The house has copper tube. Slab on grade. Once was on well water but now has city water. 2 full baths, kitchen and laundry. No hot water recirculating system

They have money to pay me. They sound like nice people. They definitely found the right guy…….🤣

Well it was all BS info from the homeowner and the neighbor.

The water heater is leaking. The system is tight otherwise.

Sorry, would have been a (really) nice job. :( :confused:
I’d rather just replace the water heater. It’s too hot here for running pipe in the attic right now for me. 🤫 I’m going to replace the water heater in a few minutes
I have a 1/2 bucket of brass if you want any of it!
It would have to be brand new and specific sizes.

Customer paid Roto Cooter to clean dryer vent.

Roto Cooter kid pushed dryer back.

Customer called Roto Cooter back and said “ my clothes take even longer to dry than before “

Roto Cooter told her to call appliance repair man.
Appliance repair man told her the dryer looks fine.

Clothes still not drying in a timely manner.

Her sister told her to call me. This is what I found. D816DADD-267D-454D-84C1-3E015577E535.jpeg8E49405F-9D89-4EE7-BB72-2A07251D0DF1.jpeg
I cut the kink out and flared it. Checked gas pressure and tested unit. Checked entire system for tightness, all good.

Customer called and said her clothes are drying quick !

The last guy also screwed a flow limiting flare adapter with Female IPS internal threads over a flare outlet on the gas valve.

I posted a pic of that on the previous page.

Latest posts

Back