Random plumbing pics

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a drink out of a water heater 😉

0B16B616-62E6-4153-B246-6426E53596E0.jpeg

I wonder if it taste like a vanilla shake ? 🤣

My water probably looks like that from the water heater but with more red from the high iron content. I'm not looking forward to having to drain that thing one day. I need to set something up so I can direct water out from under the house when I have to drain it. Trying to run a hose to the nearest bathroom would be a pain.

My water probably looks like that from the water heater but with more red from the high iron content. I'm not looking forward to having to drain that thing one day. I need to set something up so I can direct water out from under the house when I have to drain it. Trying to run a hose to the nearest bathroom would be a pain.

Like this one Zanne ?

E0378125-F23F-4F6B-B19E-EA023DA84CEF.jpeg

These are awesome to control low voltage items based off temperature.

The red ones closes contacts at 65 and 75 degrees and below.

The blue one closes contacts at 75 degrees and above.

They’ll take up to 30v ac current, Maybe more, I’m not sure.
CB297131-DC31-485E-AFBD-8A411F497603.jpeg

Found a deal on these 20” fluidmaster water supplies.

I bought 40 of them a couple months ago and ran out. So I bought all had, 80 of them.
$1.25 each

Guy was going out of business.

374D0236-E644-4AEA-A29B-EE96752CDB4C.jpeg

Wow! That's a great deal on those supply lines! Reminds me I need to get my friend over to hook up the ones under my bathroom sink. I can't squeeze in there to get the old copper ones out.

I just realized that in the photo of the clog being removed from the tub, the toilet looks alot like the model I was able to find as a close approximation of my toilet for the Sketchup model I'm working on. I had to Frankenstein a toilet from different models though bc the base for the one with the right tank wasn't good enough-- had a drain going out the back instead of underneath).

Wow! That's a great deal on those supply lines! Reminds me I need to get my friend over to hook up the ones under my bathroom sink. I can't squeeze in there to get the old copper ones out.

I just realized that in the photo of the clog being removed from the tub, the toilet looks alot like the model I was able to find as a close approximation of my toilet for the Sketchup model I'm working on. I had to Frankenstein a toilet from different models though bc the base for the one with the right tank wasn't good enough-- had a drain going out the back instead of underneath).

The toilet is a kohler wellworth.

It has a similar tank to the toto Drake but I could tell it was different from the flush lever and the size of the tank lid.

At least it's not pink, but I still remember stuff like that in old Sears catalogs. They would have the tank cover, seat cover, skirt, along with pink toilet mat + bath mat-- all over carpet in the model bathroom.

Funny story.

I get a service call from a landlord that his rental has a leaking shower faucet and the guy living there says it’s so bad that he turned all the water off.

I go out to this house and no ones home. Car parts all over the damn yard.

I call the owner and double check the address.......send the owner a pic of the house. Verify it’s his house. Owner is upset about the crap in the yard.

I walk up on the porch and peek in the window.
There were 3 motorcycles all torn apart in the living room flooor.

Then some teenagers pull up and O tell them I’m the plumber here to repair the faucet.

They say, “ yeah, my dad called the landlord.....we’ve had to turn water on snd off at the meter for a week “. “ He doesn’t care though, he lives with his girlfriend and we live here by ourselves “.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡

They turned the house into a mechanics shop. Grease and parts EVERYWHERE

I imagine that was a violation of the lease.
Shower reminds me of how bad our house looked when we evicted tenants and moved back in.

Just imagine this with a frilly skirt around the bowl and its about what I saw in catalogs:
1642130673075.png1642130737061.png
It's like a wedding threw up on a toilet.

Zomg, the bridal party in the tub skirt and lavatory skirt...
1642130802246.png

Back