Presenting myself

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davidemigia91

Reaction score
Hi everybody!how u doing? I'm Davide from Italy and I've just joined the forum. I'm getting used to it and I think is useful and funny as well. I'm 24 years old and I work as all the most part of you as plumber. It's so nice to meet you all even if not in person but it's fine. Now I'm planning to move to Australia where I'll try to do the job I'm doing here in Italy and make it a big and huge lifetime experience. Could anyone tell me if I've got any chances to find quickly a job down there? I own all the stuff as the resume the diploma (translated) and I'll get the white card and international driving license. Thank u for your time. Cheers . Long life to the plumbers!😎

Job market in Australia? No Idea. Glad you found some laughter here as well.
It's a dirty thankless job sometimes so a since of humor will help keep you sane. Almost. I think a few regulars here have already slipped into the darkside.

Just remember when a customer ask you what kind of warranty do they get on your work, just answer "Tail Light"

:confused:

;)

Back