Plumbing Forum Post Count Listing

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey don't redo it yet. I'm working on my post count.

What of it? If I have to post in threads I don't know squat about I'll do it! I swear!

You guys still playing Catch up? What ever happened to the person above you thread?

Latest count as of Friday 4/16/10

User Name Posts Avatar
Chris
Moderator 296
havasu
DIY cuz I'm 2 cheap! 239
BRad704
Moderation 218
phishfood
Senior Member 206
Conway
Senior Member 187
Otahyoni
Killer of Threads 180

That's why your the mathamagician.

Hay, this isn't fair. I'm relaxing in hawaii typing on this stupid little droid. The keyboard is the size of a bandaid, and is a bear to type after a bucket full of mai tai's!

Poor Havasu. You have another Mai Thai. That'll make everything OK.

So Brad it's time for a recount and I think Havasu has taken the lead. Get a job Havasu...:D

Get a job? I've never worked so hard in my life. I just don't get paid anymore! ;)

I just came from Dunn Edwards Paint Co. and bought 9 gallons of paint for my backyard. Crap, I got a super secret discount and it was still over $300! Good paint but lots of mula! :(

I also bought a two gallon kit of epoxy clear coat, which was on sale for less than $100, and will tackle that when I come back from Lake Tahoe over the 4th of July. :p

Get a job? I've never worked so hard in my life. I just don't get paid anymore! ;)

I just came from Dunn Edwards Paint Co. and bought 9 gallons of paint for my backyard. Crap, I got a super secret discount and it was still over $300! Good paint but lots of mula! :(

I also bought a two gallon kit of epoxy clear coat, which was on sale for less than $100, and will tackle that when I come back from Lake Tahoe over the 4th of July. :p

Whats the clear epoxy for? I do agree that Dunn Edwards makes the best paint around but to rich for my blood.

Well, I'm trying to creep back into the top 5... in my absence you guys ran off and left me...

Good luck with that, you better stick around here on the weekends and talk to yourself then.

Back