Plumbing for new house

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoganRivera

Reaction score
Hai guys
To build a house of my own was one of my greatest dreams. Now it is turning into a reality. I want my house to be beautifully constructed. Our plumbing works are going to get started soon. So I wanted to know what all steps are to noted before and at the time of plumbing.

In terms of asking for suggestions, the first "step" would be to describe your situation better.
  • How big is the house, and how many occupants will it have?
  • Where is it located?
  • Will you include some kind of solar equipment?
  • What type of heating/cooling will you use?
  • Will it have a gray water system?
  • Will it have a snow-melt driveway and walkway?
  • Do you want fire-protection sprinklers?
  • Will the lawn have a sprinkler system?
  • Is there a pool?
  • What kind of appliances do you foresee?
  • Will it have a shop or an advanced garage?
  • What kind of money are you working with?

Provide the plumber doing the work with rough in specs for the fixtures you have chosen. If you haven't yet, do it now.

We don't need to know what money you are working with, or if you want sprinklers or if you have a pool :confused: Ignore him.

there are 4 phases to plumbing a house
1st is the ground work, or rough in, this is the plumbing under the house.
2nd, is water and sewer installed from the meter or well to the house and the sewer from the city sewer or your septic system
3rd, is referred to s the top out, all plumbing is installed in the walls tubs / showers are installed
if you have a water heater in the attic it is installed,
4th is the trim, all fixtures are installed

there are 4 phases to plumbing a house
1st is the ground work, or rough in, this is the plumbing under the house.
2nd, is water and sewer installed from the meter or well to the house and the sewer from the city sewer or your septic system
3rd, is referred to s the top out, all plumbing is installed in the walls tubs / showers are installed
if you have a water heater in the attic it is installed,
4th is the trim, all fixtures are installed

where u been brother?

Make sure the drainage system works well. It is the most important thing when we hire a plumber. It is suggested to use good quality drainage pipes and pumps in the house.

nice question.use brass pipe fittings.it vey useful.
1)Brass is a highly durable material
2)Withstand High Temperatures
3)The high versatility of brass fittings gives brass an edge over other metal fittings

Latest posts

Back