Plumbing Books

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bergsi2003

Reaction score
Hi guys, I did a certified plumber apprenticeship in Austria and have 12 years of experience! I moved to Canada months ago. I need to do an assament test in order to get my plumbing certification here. Could you guys maybe tell me which learning books are the best to pre study? I am a bit rusty, I haven't done plumbing the past three years!

Does someone need a reliable helper for some plumbing jobs in Toronto? It would be awesome to gather some experiences beforehand.

Thanks so much

Bernie :)

You will be working under Ontario’s plumbing code, which differs from the rest of Canada.

The whole apprenticeship program shifted gears here a few years ago and everything was supposed to be harmonized across Canada. Before then each province had their own set of exams. I’m not sure if harmonization included Ontario or not.

Go to your local apprenticeship office and you can probably buy a code book. Going over that will at least get you an idea of how we do things here.

Oh, and welcome to Canada :)

Back