Pipe leakage

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoganRivera

Reaction score
Recently I noticed a leak in my refrigerator’s pipe. I purchased this refrigerator 5 years back. I had the same issue earlier and I had already changed its pipe once. But now I am facing the same problem again So I went to the shop to get it repaired, the repairing cost seemed to be very high. So I decided to purchase a new one. I went in search of the latest model of refrigerator and finally landed up in this model(sorry no linking). Has anyone purchased this model before? Or can you suggest me a good model of a refrigerator?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to better understand what it was that went bad. If you could post a parts break down of the refrigerator that you had that would be helpful. It seems a little odd that the same part would fail on two consecutive refrigerators. Pictures always help us. Think of car talk on NPR except you can't embarrass yourself by making a noise. We need pictures to give you our best guess or assumption based on the information we have been given.

So far, this member has posted three different times, and there is yet to be anything of value. Since he is from Vancouver, Canada, I'm beginning to think he just may be a spammer, and more time will tell for sure.

Latest posts

Back