Pics of some really cool ideas

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice, of course i dig the pipe wrench table and the ping pong door is rad idea ( need one for slow days at the shop now ) But i sure as hell wouldnt want to have to help move the first engine table, nor would my feet be happy if i owned it ( tend to stub my toes around the house )

:)

i dont have a picture, but recentlly they used the most powerfull omputers in the world to simulate 1% of 1 second of concious thought by the human brain..... it took 45 minutes to complete. ( this means that for the same Super computers of today it would take over 2 days to complete 1 second of thought and capacity of 100% of the human mind. )

Also... the safest way to ignite a fart is while sitting in the bathtub.

Last edited:
3972d1376060650-pics-some-really-cool-ideas-j.jpg

Not a good idea.

These are awesome. I love the darth vader mini-fridges. Some of these I looked at and thought that the tools could still be used so it seemed like a waste, but they look awesome. LOL. I need to dig up some of the stuff on Pinterest... There are things devoted to cool hidden storage.
You should check out a site called furnituretraditions (can't remember if its .com or .net). They make furniture with hidden storage. It's pretty cool.

Latest posts

Back