One-piece dual-flush for 10" rough in

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazerdriver

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good one-piece dual-flush toilet for 10" rough-in for a reasonable price ($350 or less)? They seem to be almost non-existent, at least from the major manufacturers. So far I have found only one:

https://finefixtures.com/product/ja...d-colors=white&attribute_pa_standard-sizes=10
Never heard of this company till yesterday (Fine Fixtures). I don't think they design or make their own stuff since I have seen this exact same toilet sold under the names of Horow and Deer Valley too. Not much info or pro reviews of this model.

Has anyone had any experience with this toilet, or can you recommend a quality alternative from a reputable manufacturer?

Last edited:
Why are you dead set on a one piece?

Personally, I hate them, and hate to work on them.

Just my opinion.

Just personal preference I guess. I installed a one-piece dual-flush 12" rough in another of my bathrooms and really liked both the ease of installation and the aesthetic. Not like a two-piece is a whole lot more work, but just really like the look mainly.

Seems like even finding a two-piece dual-flush for 10" is like the search for the holy grail.

Last edited:
Just personal preference I guess. I installed a one-piece dual-flush 12" rough in another of my bathrooms and really liked both the ease of installation and the aesthetic. Not like a two-piece is a whole lot more work, but just really like the look mainly.

Seems like even finding a two-piece dual-flush for 10" is like the search for the holy grail.
For less than 350 it is

American Standard make dual flush toilets. Wouldn't see why they wouldn't have 10" rough-in.

Found about 100 reviews of the Fine Fixtures model at one online dealer and they were about 98% positive. The biggest complaints were it was smaller than expected and a little hard to install (due to the skirt). Though now out of stock everywhere and not expected till Jan 2021.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any experience with Swiss Madison toilets? Specifically the SM-1T127 model. It fits my budget (around $300) and preferences. But I can't find any reviews. Their website is lacking in specs, like MaP, and documentation in general. And noticed Swiss isn't on the MaP website.

I found reviews on Home Depot of the 12" with lower gpf (1.28). Most were favorable, although the negative ones complained about water splashing out and clogs (maybe related the vortex flush and the 1.28 gpf?).

The main thing I noticed about it is it has the vortex/tornado flush. I think Toto has some like that. In general is that feature a good thing or problematic?

Back