Offroad toys?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever since I have been a business owner I have seen it more and more. They don't even care if I actually have any money they just think I'm rich because I own a business. I am off to the mountains now to do a job and check on my boat, I guess it's been flooding and I don't have an auto bilge.

I'm telling you, if the boat is in the water, you should invest in one. You will find that you sleep very well with this small amount of insurance!

I have a large amount of insurance that I would rather use, Thats why I only tie up one corner and loosley.

The cleats on my slip at Lake Havasu were installed using bubble gum. Makes one feel real secure!

I just got back from checking on the boat and it was completly dry after the monsoon we had today, it flooded part of the house but not the boat, wierd. I guess that Kmart 150 dollar cover is worth it's weight in whatever material its made out of.

I drove up from home but I am gonna stay up here a few days to get away from the heat and help a couple people out with projects on their homes.

I have a large amount of insurance that I would rather use, Thats why I only tie up one corner and loosley.

Careful what you right. Even in jest.
If you do have a major oops they will seek out anything that maybe incriminating.:cool:

Careful what you right. Even in jest.
If you do have a major oops they will seek out anything that maybe incriminating.:cool:

I would be sad if my boat went away, I enjoy it way to much and it never gives me any problems. Knock on wood.

Back