Offroad toys?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea right... Like i have that much money.

You have too many nice things Chris... You should give some of them to me. :D

Yea right... Like i have that much money.

You have too many nice things Chris... You should give some of them to me. :D

As long as also take the costs involved you can have the truck and trailer and I will toss in the rail for free.

When can i pick them up? :D

Having problems with them?

The only problem is just over a grand a month in payments and insurance. Come get them anytime, well you can get the truck next week since I am using it this weekend.

It's not what it's cracked up to be. I paid off my house a few months back, and what am I doing right now? Looking for another house to buy....Maybe I wouldn't have to, but Chris won't give me the Havasu key back!

It's mine I tell you possesion is 9/10 the law I have the key so the house is mine. I am glad the AC bill goes to your address tho.

It's not what it's cracked up to be. I paid off my house a few months back, and what am I doing right now? Looking for another house to buy....Maybe I wouldn't have to, but Chris won't give me the Havasu key back!

It's mine I tell you possesion is 9/10 the law I have the key so the house is mine. I am glad the AC bill goes to your address tho.

You guys...
hehe.gif

Where on earth did you get that little laughing guy? That is great! Is that from a special "moderator" cabinet?

What we have a cabinet that I don't know about. Is that where the booze is too?

You lie you don't have a jeep. But someone did take the wheel off you bike?

BTW I installed my locker yesterday evening, I am just getting to good at this I was done in about 2 hours.

Last edited:
The jeep is still sitting in my son's garage, behind his Harley. Since he has two speeds (fast and faster), he also managed to bust the bearings on his bike. We had a few words yesterday, and hopefully the jeep will have a new head gasket soon. I did start her up, and checked the codes, and it ran great with no new codes!

Back