Odd fishen story

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No aluminum, it is not to light. It is not the funnest to shoot over and over again but for home defense or CC it is nice, only wish I would have gotten the hammerless version. They do make a larger grip for it to make it more comfy to shoot but I don't plan on putting 500 rounds through it in a weekend anyway.

No aluminum, it is not to light.
At least it's small enough to carry comfortably. Looks like you can get about two fingers on the grips and maybe a third one on the magazine.

I'm getting excited, I get to pick up my gun tomorrow anytime after 1:15pm.

I have a buddy that runs a hardware store that sells ammo and accessories so I only pay about 10% above cost for all that stuff. Saves me a bunch.

I know some nice administrators who shipped me a few bottles of wine, and all I had to do was sign stating I was 21 years old. Maybe it is only a wine thing?

I know there are a couple of wine shipping people out there but I am pretty sure personally you can not ship wine or any alcohol. I know someone who has done it in the past but had to conceal it.

I think, though I could be wrong, that it is a shipper prohibition, not a government prohibition. Another of Keith's forums, homebrewtalk.com, has a few threads on this very issue.

Yeah, it's the gun that's a problem. You have to send it to a dealer in the State it's going to, he can then give it to the recipient.

But you can send gun parts. So I guess if you wanted you could send it piece by piece.

I remember years ago, I had to drop off my son at his grandpa's house, which was 2 hours south of Ensenada, Mexico. No way was I going to go into that country without my weapon, so I dismantled it into a hundred pieces and hid the parts all around my SUV. I don't know what I was thinking, but would never do it these days. Then again, I won't step foot into that godforsaken country.

I remember years ago, I had to drop off my son at his grandpa's house, which was 2 hours south of Ensenada, Mexico. No way was I going to go into that country without my weapon, so I dismantled it into a hundred pieces and hid the parts all around my SUV. I don't know what I was thinking, but would never do it these days. Then again, I won't step foot into that godforsaken country.

Me either. All my time there was spent on the border. Now that they cut people's heads off I'm done. No savings on clothes and goods are worth that.

Back