Odd fishen story

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like you and I are going on a road trip then.

We can stop of in other locations and shoot the wildlife we've never seen before. It's going to be great.

I can't wait, when do i pick you up? Lets start at the zoo that will reap a huge bonus.

I'll pick you up. My bike has pegs on the back.

We will look tough with all the guns on a bike. Is it a mountain bike?

Yall be safe out there, I just got word that a Bigfoot was spotted in the area. Or maybe it was my ex wife they saw,,,,Either way, take care they are both untamed beast.

Do any of you guys have a 17 rifle? I just got one a few months back and I love that gun more then any other.

I had one,and loved it. It was one of the most accurate rifles I ever had. It was a Marlin. At a hundred yards, you could shoot the hat off a flea, and not mess up his hair.

Mine is a Savage. It is definitely my new favorite. It is my squirl re-arranger.

I would have preferred a Savage. For small game, you just cant beat a 17. I wish I still had mine.

I had one,and loved it. It was one of the most accurate rifles I ever had. It was a Marlin. At a hundred yards, you could shoot the hat off a flea, and not mess up his hair.

marlinforum.com

Check us out.

As for the tassels, everyone loves tassels.

marlinforum.com

Check us out.

As for the tassels, everyone loves tassels.

That looks like a new site. I may have to join and try and learn somethin.
I did a lot of lookin around while I was fixen this one up.

attachment.php

I just checked and found two.

I have a Marlin Model 80

and a Marlin Glenfield model 60

Both are 22 rifles

I gave my .22 to my brother. Don't know what model it is.

Back