No cut bolts

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamesplumbing06

Reaction score
NEXT BY DANCO Zero-Cut Bolts Toilet Mounting Bolts, Brass, 2-Pack (10770) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0158QXUPM/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Has anyone else found these little jewels for a plumber? I love them. Just had to make sure everyone knew. Someone finally answered our prayers and gave us easier t bolts. No tools no cutting. Reusable a thousand times without busted threads. And the caps stay on and flush design. If you spend half your day cutting t bolts that are way too long for no reason what so ever. Just to have that stupid cap not stick. Then come back and groove the cap getting it off. Turn nut up to busted threads from cutting or breaking. Then the bolt spins. Make a preacher cuss. O my goodness. Then run out to truck with new bolts to do the insanity all over again. Never again. All my toilets have these and my customers luv them. Try it 1 time. I double dawg dare you. Like lays potato chips can’t stop at just 1. You will love these.

I just won a free low flow toilet and the plumber replaces the stock toilet bolt caps with the high ones, and no cutting is necessary. They look a bit bulbous, but saves him lots of time.

BTW, this is a .8 gal power flush, and works surprisingly great

.8 gallon per flush. Wow. That is low consumption. Let us know brand and how it works. American standard gives the tall caps away. But t bolts $1.75 and tall caps are $2. The no cuts are $4 something at my supply house. $.25 away. And no crescent wrench. Your hand tightening it. No way to break toilet. Forgot that.

Hey extra. I used that ferrul puller yesterday. It’s awesome. Slipped right out like it was made for it. 22 years and I still learning. Thx.

Hey extra. I used that ferrul puller yesterday. It’s awesome. Slipped right out like it was made for it. 22 years and I still learning. Thx.
awesome iv had the same one for a year and a half now,other guys break theres every 6 months(if one ferrule is very hard to take off use the old style puller,maybe that's why mine last longer)

Great find, James... worth it for the guides alone. And I love the English puller - just what I need for behind-the-toilet stops.

Latest posts

Back