Newbie Here

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisdawson

Reaction score
I am Chris from New York and I want to pursue my passion for plumbing professionally. So, I have joined this forum to learn more about it.

Don't waste your time. This is just another idiot spammer from Punjab, India trying to place an innocuous first post so he can come back in here later and plaster us with spam!

Don't waste your time. This is just another idiot spammer from Punjab, India trying to place an innocuous first post so he can come back in here later and plaster us with spam!

How do you know that?
Couldn't they just be using a VPN line, as is very common these days?

No profile page! ??

Admins have the ability to find out their posting IP address, which comes back to Punjab, India. There were no other IP addresses associated with the account, and having done this so long, India is known for throwing spam whenever they get the chance, and they get paid big bucks to promote American businesses.

Admins have the ability to find out their posting IP address, which comes back to Punjab, India. There were no other IP addresses associated with the account, and having done this so long, India is known for throwing spam whenever they get the chance, and they get paid big bucks to promote American businesses.
Yes I understand and you're likely correct.
Just thinking of that other recent poster that indicated he was using a VPN line, which of course can indicate they are located anywhere in the world when they could be local.

Last edited:
You can tell when their spelling is wrong, the wording is incorrect, they claim the incorrect state, and all of their IP Addresses come back to a foreign country. Many also will post on a year old thread. Many indicators with 12 years experience helps as well.

Back