New member. Well Question!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um. Every time I figure out no one is posting is because they tired of arguing. Lol this guy needed a pressure switch and correct calibration. But here we are getting preached to again. Your smart guy. You know a lot more abbreviations than I do. And might even have one after your name. I dunno? The government won’t sue you. They will red tag you and you have to sue them. Otherwise just like a mob boss and teenagers. they are always right. Lol. I have not and won’t call you wrong. Fixing to jump back to the other forum to see what is actually different. I just don’t see any difference. Especially enough to just keep on and on explaining how it can fix a crappy system. But even conventional system can fix a crappy conventional system. Your setup is cheaper than buying all the other stuff. And no doubt it saves room. Maybe let this thread die to give the op a break on emails. I headed to read the other one. Please don’t type it twice. Takes so long to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back