New Member Starting a Blog For My Customers

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMcDonnell

Reaction score
I am currently working on a blog that can help my customers understand basic concepts of HVAC and plumbing. I'd love to get some feedback on the posts I have currently and recommendations for useful information that I can develop.

I appreciate your feedback:deleted link phishfood

klaus-and-sons_color-web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum.

You are welcome to put links to your blog or website in you signature line. This can be done via the drop down menu under your "My Account" tab at the top of the page. However, the owners and administrators of the forum do not allow links to websites, etc, in the body of posts.

It is ironic that you posted in a forum where I am one of the administrators. It is also ironic that your business is very well known in my area. What is the most ironic is that you did the bathroom remodel in the house that I purchased last year and did a great job, as with the other jobs you have done in the area. Although we are not allowed you to advertise on this forum, I would like to welcome you here and appreciate the great plumbing you and your employees do!

Thanks for the feedback! We are glad to hear about your positive experience too!

I am working with the long time manager and plumbing, HVAC expert at Klaus & Sons to develop a blog that will help us become more active in the online community. We like to see our website become a resource for basic troubleshooting problems and see that this forum is a great place to refer to and help us develop ideas for our own blog. We hope to contribute our extensive experience to the conversation.

Thank you again!

Back