Need to Resolve Sewer Cleaning Issues

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbertGeorge

Reaction score
Hey, I am AlbertGeorge.
There is clog problem in main sewer line. plz suggest me any solution for this problem. :confused::confused:

Have it inspected via camera for any breaks or intrusions. Then have it repaired or snaked.

I would suggest calling a reputable sewer cleaning and/or septic tank company. I would talk to these guys first for any advice that you could do before calling them out and paying them. Then if they had to come out, I would have them assess what could be done and have them clean out and/or replace the pipes to the main sewer line. They could possibly use hydro cleaning equipment if it is really bad. I would also think about removing the trees in and around the main sewer lines to to avoid sewer snakes (roots that grow in the shape of pipes).

Septic has some good advice
Don't get all wound up on worrying about cutting trees down YET.

Call around and ask question. Find a reputable company that knows what they are doing. There are a lot of drain cleaners that only know how to run a snake down the drain. Then they bull$h!t you into all kinds of unneeded repairs.

If this is your first sewer stoppage it maybe just a wad of paper left by the use of the newer low flow toilets.
Or the girls flushing their discarded mice instead of putting them in the trash.

Get it snaked out and maybe that's all you need.

Last edited:
A Sewer Clean-Out is a pipe stub, located no further than three feet from the house on the Main Sewer Line, leading to the general sewer. Its main purpose it to help to Remove the Blockage in your Sewer.

Sewer Lines simply make difference in your day-to-day relaxed life. One of the fact that no one really understands is "when sewer lines become problematic, the problem remains invisible and you can only notice that something is wrong and you're soon going to face a plumbing blast" Says - TPG

I'm a plumber and I snake all kinds of drains the best way
to find out whats going on with your drain is camera it then you can
see dips breaks roots remember the line must be clean
the camera won't see thru dirty water even if your drain is in
rough shape there are companies out there that re line
drains they can fix breaks all without digging anything

Latest posts

Back