Need to find a Pfister hose replacement

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielwu

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

So the hose of my faucet in the kitchen is broken and leaking. The brand of the faucet is Pfister and it does have lifetime warranty. However, I was advised by the manufacturer that the model of the faucet has been discontinued so they are not able to provide a replacement of the hose. So to get the issue fixed without changing the entire unit of the faucet, I'm trying to find an adapter online that can connect the control box under the sink. That way I can order any hose online as long as it fits the other end of the adapter. The hose is an easy connector as shown on the attached pictures. Please help by advising any model of adapters that could be connected my control box. Thanks much!

Attachments

• IMG-7437.jpg
    IMG-7437.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG-7524.jpg
    IMG-7524.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG-7423.jpg
    IMG-7423.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
I doubt you’ll find anything unless you find old factory stock and buy the entire faucet to get the parts you need.
No adapters.

I suggest replacing it.

Lifetime warranty doesn't expire when the product is discontinued. A reputable manufacturer should substitute the closest replacement product available to make it right. Contact the manufacturer and tell them that.

Lifetime warranty doesn't expire when the product is discontinued. A reputable manufacturer should substitute the closest replacement product available to make it right. Contact the manufacturer and tell them that.
Most of the time they don’t warranty the electronic parts for life.

Maybe Pfister does……kohler and Delta I know don’t.

I think the OP has a bad hose though so it’s worth a shot and you’re correct about the hard parts like a hose.

Most of the time they don’t warranty the electronic parts for life.

Maybe Pfister does……kohler and Delta I know don’t.

I think the OP has a bad hose though so it’s worth a shot and you’re correct about the hard parts like a hose.
Pfister does offer lifetime warranty. They let me choose a unit of faucet for free. But what they have now are quite different from my old one. So it’d be a project which takes a lot of work to install the entire unit.

Latest posts

Back