Need help with Vanity Plumbing

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this helps.
You might want to double up the studs to accommodate the holes for the 2" pipe.
See the PDF.

similar but he has a vent going into floor for a toilet or tub to the left
so that can be confusing.

double check sink locations and cabinet configuration for good placement of drain stub outs.
Also triple check how high /low you need stub outs. lav sinks have pop-up drains and you don't want trap sitting on bottom of cabinet.

vanity1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Mr David.
I am not a plumber. I am always trying to learn.
I thought I adddressed the vent to the left in my sketch. I was moving it up higher (6" above flood level).

Thanks Mr David.
I am not a plumber. I am always trying to learn.
I thought I adddressed the vent to the left in my sketch. I was moving it up higher (6" above flood level).

I didn't see the PDF file.
The lower vent can stay low or move it up like show.
The left vent is for a toilet or shower and as long as that one is above the flood rim of the fixture it serves, it is okay.

snip.jpg

One more thing
what is under the floor? is it accessible?
Can you take the 2" new sink drains straight down through floor and tie in below. That would save drilling out the studs

This bathroom is upstairs so I might be able to tie in below but I would have to cut into the ceiling. Thank you! I really appreciate your help!

So how does this look? I know bottom right 90 needs changed to a long 90 and still finish the vent all the way on the left but other then that does this look ok?

Attachments

• newVent.jpg
    newVent.jpg
    799.3 KB · Views: 4
Back