Need help with plumbing adapter

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiProof

Reaction score
Hello to all as I’m a new member here. I’m preparing to replace bathroom faucets and a Roman Tub faucet with hand shower. I’m preparing a Kingston Brass Faucet KS2361585AX for the tub and it calls for 3/4” IPS cold/hot connections. This to me appears to be a straight thread intended to be sealed with a rubber gasket similar to what is used on a garden hose but am unsure. I want to transition from the male 3/4” IPS to 3/4” PEX using the copper crimp ring. Might anyone here help to identify the adapter that I am needing to acquire? Thanks for your help.

Are you working with copper,just cut the adapter off and solder on a 3/4" copper by 3/4" PEX adapter
Hello to all as I’m a new member here. I’m preparing to replace bathroom faucets and a Roman Tub faucet with hand shower. I’m preparing a Kingston Brass Faucet KS2361585AX for the tub and it calls for 3/4” IPS cold/hot connections. This to me appears to be a straight thread intended to be sealed with a rubber gasket similar to what is used on a garden hose but am unsure. I want to transition from the male 3/4” IPS to 3/4” PEX using the copper crimp ring. Might anyone here help to identify the adapter that I am needing to acquire? Thanks for your help.

Those are IPS threads that are tapered. It seals with pipe dope/Teflon.

You can also use 3/4” water heater connectors.

Latest posts

Back