Need help identifying parts I

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdougher74

Reaction score
7B40F355-B26D-46ED-93D0-E27E99D884BF.jpeg
Can someone please help me to identify the components on the right hand side of this photo? How are they intended to function together to control the well pump? There are no other related components other than the well head. This serves a pond.

Last edited:
Hi,
I inherited a pond with two wells and this control box. I’m trying to understand the components on the right hand side. I know that the bottom right component is the Franklin Electric control box, which activates the well pump. I’m clueless about the three components above it. One is marked “pressure switch” but is unlike any pressure switch I’ve seen. Any guidance on how this is intended to function would be most appreciated!

It is a pump start relay. The pressure switch connections have been jumpered. The one on the left seems to be wired to the Orbit sprinkler controller, and probably works on a timer to fill the pond. The right one seems to be hard wired and may just come on the same time as the other pump.

Latest posts

Back