Need help identifying cartridge

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mid

Reaction score
This cartridge has a built in nut attached to it and does not seperate. Dont know the brand, and they dont sell it at the parts store. I went to Home Depot and Alright plumbing. 156363157536748212864.jpg 15636316369791623655981.jpg

The middle section looks ceramic. The nut and cartridge is a single piece. They do not seperate. I need to find where to buy a new one.

This looks pretty close which makes me think it's delta.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190720-132640_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20190720-132640_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    520.2 KB · Views: 6
I also asked the guy at Alright plumbing and he said that i couldnt use a different combination. Not sure how true that is, as im fairly new to the plumbing business. Guy at home depot referred me over there cause they didnt have that style at home depot

I'm only a second year apprentice but I was just trying to find something similar for a customer last week and it was a very old delta. Was not in any of the box stores. We luckily have a local specialty store with an old guy that probably knows every faucet cartridge and stem ever made

You right. They do sell it. The associate who works in that isle there must have never seen one. I searched the area also but didnt see one but sure enough its there at my nearest Home Depot. They got 12 of them as it shows online.

Latest posts

Back